Almost All Cosmetic Tattoo procedures are multi session processes.
You are required to come back for one touch up adjustment visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Adjustment visits are scheduled at 5 week intervals or longer.
Be prepared for the colour intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter or darker then what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition depending upon how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
- Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 48 hrs prior to procedure.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel its best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. Procedures may take longer then expected to complete under some circumstances.
- Refrain from use of alcohol, aspirin- containing medications, ibuprofen, or other blood thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. No medications should ever be discontinued without consulting your Doctor.
- Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, wind, tanning beds, hot water, saunas, salt water, pool water for at least 5 days before the procedure.
- A skin test patch is offered upon request. However, an allergic reaction to pigments/dyes can occur immediately after or manifest years later whether or not skin test patch is preformed. Allergic Reactions are extremely rare
- You will lose between 40-60% of pigment after the first treatment. Aftercare instructions will be given on the day.
- If you are having lip procedures and have a history of Cold Sores/fever blisters/herpex simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper antiviral tablets by a prescription or over the counter to prevent an outbreak.
- An antiviral medication such as Famvir MUST be taken one day before (it can be purchased from your local pharmacy)
For Lash Extensions
- Do Not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eye procedure. You may resume wearing contact lenses right after.
- No masscara should be worn on the day.
Please follow the above instructions to achieve the best results